Chronic Pain Relief by Med-Pro’s Radiofrequency Ablation
Chronic pain especially in the lower back, arthritic joints, and neck can be incapacitating to an extent of affecting your daily life. Med-Pro is on a mission to help patients suffering from long-term pain obtain relief and lead their daily lives comfortably again. If you’re suffering from recurrent pain, our pain specialists can walk you through the process of gaining relief through radiofrequency ablation (RFA).
This is a minimally invasive treatment method that utilizes radiofrequency waves to inhibit pain transmission. The waves burn the nerve endings that make you feel the pain, therefore preventing the pain signal transmission to the brain. Med-Pro’s pain specialists can assess your condition and recommend the best treatment plan.
What’s Involved in Radiofrequency Ablation?
Radiofrequency ablation is performed by experienced pain specialists using advanced fluoroscopy equipment to accurately position the needle. The process does not require mild sedation, but where sedation is administered, the patient has to stay awake. So that they can describe the feeling when nerve lesioning and stimulation happens.
Before the treatment commences, our specialists will conduct a series of consultations with the patient to understand their medical condition among other things. Med-Pro has a multidisciplinary team consisting of orthopedic surgeons, pain specialists, and physicians, among others to administer radiofrequency ablation treatment.
What Makes Med-Pro’s Radiofrequency Ablation Effective?
Med-Pro has conducted numerous RFA treatments successfully and helped patients revert to their normal pain-free lifestyles. Our high success rate is attributed to our commitment to delivering high-quality pain management treatment through advanced medical equipment and skilled pain specialists.
Here’s why Med-Pro excels in the radiofrequency ablation treatment:
- Multidisciplinary specialists team – our specialists work together as a team to recommend and administer the appropriate treatment for pain management.
- Advanced imaging equipment – our physicians use fluoroscopy to accurately identify and direct the needle to the right lateral or medial branch nerves.
- High level of accuracy in RFA treatment – our specialists take high precautions to safely target the right nerve away from surrounding nerves. This is a crucial part of the treatment to prevent damage to other nerves.
- Personalized treatment – we have equipped our teams to allow us to attend to patients’ treatment at a personalized level, therefore increasing the success rate.
- faster treatment – with Med-Pro’s radiofrequency ablation treatment, you can get the treatment and be on your way to faster recovery. You’ll receive outpatient treatment and get back to your daily life activities within 24 hours.
Med-Pro’s team of specialists is ready to walk you through the radiofrequency ablation treatment. Start your journey to a pain-free lifestyle today.